Meisner + Associates / Land Vision is full service landscape architecture, planning and urban design firm located in the Pendleton neighborhood of Cincinnati.
Effective land design is a result of a team effort by the client, planner, architect, engineer and landscape architect. Over the past 30 years, beginning in Cincinnati in 1980, Gary Meisner has nurtured a philosophy of creating balanced design and planning solutions. This philosophy has been central to creating and implementing original ideas to each and every one of the firm's projects ranging from site-specific design to large diverse regional planning, from backyards to Vision Plans for areas of over 70 square miles.
Meisner + Associates / Land Vision's success is a result of being sensitive to each project's context and applying our landscape and planning expertise, effective team leadership, and innovation. Each client is an active author in the planning and design process. Our energetic and creative staff includes planners and landscape architects with complementing strengths including site planning, urban design, Geographic Information Systems, horticulture, regenerative/sustainable landscapes, construction documentation and outdoor learning environments.
Each project holds great potential to be visionary and practical, a work of art and respectful of nature's science. Our team explores each site and opportunity with enthusiasm, fresh ideas, and a perspective that elevates the client's vision.
M + A Team Services:
- Landscape Architecture
- Community and New Town Planning
- Land Planning & Urban Design
- Cemetery Planning and Design
- Riverwalk Planning and Design
- Design Visualization Renderings and Animations
- Geographic Information System services
- Land Development Assessment
- Green Roof Design and Sustainable Site Design*
- Market & Economic Assessment*
- Cultural & Historic Assessment & Interpretation*
- Ecological & Environmental Assessment*
- Access & Transportation Assessment*
* in collaboration with specialist resource staff... See More
Highlights: Arbors, Erosion Control, Garden Ponds, Storm Water Management, Grading, Patios, Retaining Walls, Natural Playground Design, Rooftop Gardens & Green Roofs, Commercial & Retail Landscape Design, Ornamental & Native Plant Specialist, Trees, Green & Sustainable Design, Hardscape Design, Trellises, Entry Design, Waterwise Landscape Design, Walkways, Shrubs, Residential Landscape Design